Salman Khan and family took off to his farmhouse at Panvel to celebrate his 56th birthday. But in a shocking turn of events, Salman was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his bungalow. Shaken with the incident, Salman says, “There was so much commotion all around as soon as the snake bit me twice. It finally did so one more time. It was a krait.” The incident left all of them in a state of shock and the ‘Dabangg’ actor had to be rushed to a nearby hospital. He was admitted there for a good six hours before the doctors discharged him. The birthday boy later cut a large cake for his birthday once the charged atmosphere returned to normal. Salman is expected to spend a few more days celebrating the holidays, his birthday and New Year at his farmhouse before returning to Mumbai next week.